CopySafe PDF is the most secure solution available if you want to copy protect PDF files. Currently it is the only solution available that can protect PDF from all avenues of copy including Printscreen and screen capture. The CopySafe PDF Converter will protect PDF documents that already exists by including the CopySafe runtime and either produce an embedded viewer and/or a smaller PDF library file that can be read in the free CopySafe PDF Reader... ideal for distribution by download, email or on CD for Windows whether online or offline.
- Copy protect PDF that cannot be extracted to copy images and text
- Copy protect PDF that cannot be converted to other document types
- Copy protect PDF from saving even though they have been downloaded
- Copy protect PDF from Printscreen
- Copy protect PDF from all screen capture software
- Copy protect PDF with an optional password
- Copy protect PDF with optional print protection
- Copy protect PDF with optional expiration date
- Copy protect PDF in batches by folder import
When importing PDFs created by Adobe Acrobat that already have a password, expiry or watermark included, those options are maintained in the CopySafe encrypted version. To view a copy protect PDF the CopySafe PDF Reader is available as a free download to the public, to anyone that needs to view CopySafe protected PDFs.
To copy protect PDfs you can use the CopySafe PDF Converter which imports existing PDF files and encrypts them into library files that can be opened with the free CopySafe PDF Viewer. It is impossible to copy the images and text used in a CopySafe PDF document, even by using Printscreen or screen capture software. The CopySafe PDF Converter will import any existing PDF document and encrypt it into a single archive, preventing the extraction of its components, source code and password. Copysafe PDF will import existing Adobe PDF documents for batch processing by selecting the folder.